Talent and Organizational Development Consultants
Professional Development Network (PDN)
Organized by Wendy Terwelp, President, Opportunity Knocks™ of Wisconsin LLC; Author, Rock Your Network®.
A PDN provides the opportunity to share and compare best practices in an informal setting. We will have a theme and talking points for each meeting to get the ball rolling.
We hope you will see this as an opportunity to build your skills and knowledge, whether you are managing your own business or consulting within an organization. You will find this a great networking group and gain valuable insights to making your business rock.
You do not need to be a member of SEWI-ATD.
, November 3, 2015 from 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
Topic: How can we help your business?
The holidays are fast approaching and it's a great time to network. One way to network is to help others succeed. Our PDN is full of talented TD and OD pros willing to collaborate and brainstorm. Be prepared to discuss:
- Something you'd like help with for your business
- Ideas: how you can assist others grow their business.
- What are some action steps you’re taking now to stay in touch with current and potential clients?
- What are some ways you say thanks to your clients, colleagues, and/or coworkers?
- Planning for 2016 – how are you being proactive for future networking?
Location: Sprecher Restaurant (Bay Shore )
5689 N. Bayshore Drive, Glendale WI 53217