Join SEWI-ATD on Friday, March 16th as we welcome speakers from the Wisconsin Chapter of the International Coaching Federation on enhancing a coaching culture in your workplace.
Our speakers Therese Heeg and Jacy lmilkowski will bring their insights and tips & practices to enhance our workplace!
Bio for Therese M. Heeg:
Therese is Founder and President of LifeWorks Coaching & Training and is an ICF Certified Coach and national speaker who brings over 20 years of experience to her clients. She is a master at growing and developing people from the C- Suite to the front line and has coached leaders in the United States, Canada, Europe and Africa. This experience has informed her ability to customize her approach to fit the organizational culture and to ensure alignment with strategic goals and metrics.
Leadership and Team Coaching: Therese has a passion for bringing a fresh, innovative perspective to her coaching that leads to breakthrough results in short periods of time.
She is an expert at helping people leverage their strengths while also growing capabilities in Emotional Intelligence, Conversational Intelligence, Team Building, Accountability, Trust, Delegation, Communication, Career Development and Change Management.
Bio for Jacy Imilkowski:
With 10 years experience on a Fortune 50 Healthcare account, I’ve seen it all before:
- Departments in silos, disconnected from (or unsure of where they actually fit in) the greater organizational picture
- Project teams that lack functional relationships and spend as much time arguing as working
- Meetings that waste everyone's time and don’t accomplish goals
- Leaders that work hard to engage their teams, and still see high turnover, low productivity, and unhappy workspaces.
These are all symptoms of broken communication and unhealthy conversations, the cost of which is staggering. SHRM research shows that miscommunications cost:
- Nearly $420,000 annually for small organizations
- Over $60 million annually for large organizations
This does NOT have to be the case for YOUR organization. These breakdowns are not due to a lack of communication, rather a lack of understanding about how communication works.
That’s where I come in. Through training, workshops, and coaching we'll work together to identify your organization's biggest challenges, and grow past them into a stronger, more connected future.