The SEWI-ATD Chapter website provides a job posting service to businesses in Southeastern Wisconsin seeking individuals in the training and/or curriculum design field.
Fee to post a job for 60 days is $75 for active SEWI-ATD members and $125 for non-members.
It's easy to pay for your post below! Please attach your job posting (Word .doc format) and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don't forget to review the "how to apply" instructions. Jobs will be processed/posted within 2-3 business days after payment is received.
SEWI-ATD Terms for Advertising
PAY FOR YOUR JOB POST HERE Fees can be paid here via CREDIT CARD or PayPal
SCROLL DOWN TO SEE ALL LISTINGS
Manager of Training and Development
Rogers Behavioral Health
Rogers Behavioral Health has an ambitious mission: to improve the behavioral health care system in America. Achieving this mission relies on hiring and developing great people, which is why training is a top priority for the organization. We encourage employees to do their best work through innovation and strive to improve systems and processes while delivering top care to our patients.
As the Manager of Training and Development, you will be responsible to drive the creation of the highest quality learning possible by leveraging the talent and resources of the Talent Development team, while also supporting critical organizational development, performance management and talent management initiatives. Designs, plans and implements corporate training programs, policies and procedures.
It will important for you to research new training techniques and suggest enhancements to existing training programs to meet the changing needs of Rogers Behavioral Health. Leverage technology in the delivery of education where possible, given the national reach of our organization. Ensure training materials and job aids are kept current, up to date, and relevant to ensure training program effectiveness. Use evaluation data to enhance and improve learning strategies. Ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met, while adhering to budget requirements. Maintain positive vendor relationships. Ensure compliance with all regulatory training requirements by ensuring our employees receive necessary training and that our employee training records management process is current, reliable, and easily accessible to organizational leaders and surveyors.
This position will work primarily out of West Allis; however, it will require regular travel to Brown Deer and Oconomowoc.
What you need to bring to the organization to be successful in this role:
ULINE Corporate Headquarters
Uline is looking for a Tax Trainer to join our Finance team of 200+ professionals.
To apply, go to our internal job board located here:
Learning & Development Consultant
Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin
Seeking a dynamic, passionate facilitator experienced in leadership development program management and design!
At Goodwill, we know that continuous learning is essential to our employees and vital in the development of organizational initiatives. We know the importance Power of the Whole; it’s one of our three Guiding Principles. Our dreams are big, and together, we will accomplish our goals. From the people we hire to our community partners, we are at our best when we work with people who share our passion. Working together we can do anything. We operate diverse business units, including Retail, Great Lakes Naval Station, e-Commerce, and Mission Programs in over 100 locations in SE WI and Metro Chicago.
We are currently recruiting for a Learning and Development Consultant to ensure individual, team and enterprise performance. This role is responsible for identifying, defining and leading people development processes and facilitating Goodwill University formal programs and employee development sessions.
Successful candidates will bring a solid understanding of adult learning principles and methodology to create and maintain learning and performance support deliverables. Continuously develops business acumen in industry trends and best practices in the talent and development field. Demonstrated track record of designing and delivering blended learning programs resulting in new knowledge and enhanced behaviors to drive business results. Strong candidates will also be well-versed in measuring and evaluating learning and development initiatives to determine effectiveness.
Enterprise Learning Consultant
At Northwestern Mutual, we believe relationships are built on trust. That our lives and our work matter. These beliefs launched our company nearly 160 years ago. Today, they're just a few of the reasons why people choose to build careers at Northwestern Mutual.
We're strong and growing. In a company with such a long and storied history, this may be the most exciting and important time to be a part of Northwestern Mutual. We're strong, innovative and growing.
We invest in our people. We provide opportunities for employees to grow themselves, their career and in turn, our business.
We care. We make a positive difference in our communities. Nationally, thousands have benefitted from our support of research and programs to fight childhood cancer. Each year, our Foundation, employees and financial representatives donate time, talent and financial support to causes they're passionate about.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Curating, integrating and designing contemporary, challenging and engaging learning is what this role is all about. We are looking for an Enterprise Learning Consultant who has a passion for great content, is connected to and interested in learning about the latest, enjoys curation and has strong experience creating and evolving a holistic curriculum that supports our people’s career growth. Bringing a solid background in modern adult learning content, you will:
This role is a great opportunity to be at center of an organization’s evolving learning ecosystem and provides you an opportunity to contribute your professional talent, organizational, and development expertise, while gaining insight and exposure into the full spectrum of initiatives, systems and processes that support our function.
Bring your best! What this role needs:
Please apply via this link: http://bit.ly/2OycKwx
WAUKESHA COUNTY invites applications for the position of:
Sr. Human Resources Analyst (Learning & Development)
SALARY: $34.20 - $45.22 Hourly
$71,136.00 - $94,057.6 0 Annually
Come join our Human Resources team as a Senior HR Analyst - Learning and Development Coordinator! This position is located in Waukesha County, Human Resources Division.
Waukesha County is a great place to work! We offer generous benefits such as excellent health insurance, participation in the Wisconsin Retirement System, ample vacation time, professional development, pay for performance, and an exceptional employee wellness program that offers a variety of programs and tools to help promote an employee's wellness and health, including an on-site health and wellness clinic.
Ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, possess strengths in organization, prioritization, and multi-tasking, and have the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
Anticipated salary placement between $71,136 and $76,500, dependent upon qualifications and experience directly related to the work. Successful candidate will be eligible for performance based merit increases and non-base performance awards.
EXAMPLE OF DUTIES:
Under direction, to perform advanced professional work involving the development, implementation, and administration of comprehensive employment, recruitment, staffing, compensation, classification, employee learning and development, organizational development, workforce planning initiatives and other human resources programs and/or services, and to perform other duties as required.
1. Serves as program administrator for automated application system, on-boarding process, diversity and inclusion, leave management, unemployment compensation, classification, compensation, pre-employment contracts, performance evaluation system management, alcohol and other drug policy, commercial driver license management, employee learning and development, tuition assistance program.
2. Provides day-to-day management support on all human resources related issues for assigned departments, including recruitment and selection, classification and compensation, employee relations, employee medical issue coordination of as it relates to FMLA or other medical leaves, fitness for duty, ADA accommodations.
3. Researches, develops, coordinates, and conducts training for employees and organizational development opportunities for employees, supervisors, managers, and department heads; negotiates, and coordinates contracted services to provide training for employees and organizational development programs.
4. Administers the automated application system by monitoring contract, analyzing updates to system and impacts, updates/prepares user guides, and communicates changes to end users.
5. Coordinates the development of pre-employment processes and contracts for services such as medical examinations, drug screening, background checks, temporary help services, and advertising.
6. Coordinates the administration of Countywide classification system; ensures internal and external equity of the systems; ensures consistency with legal and County requirements and guidelines; and evaluates, recommends, and implements program changes.
7. Coordinates the Countywide performance evaluation system including evaluating usage by departments, recommendations for modifications, and development of training for employees and management staff.
8. Facilitates the review of requests for new positions; analyzes staffing alternatives; and makes appropriate recommendations to requesting departments.
9. Coordinates the County’s Diversity and Inclusion Program and commitments, and advises management in developing and initiating recruitment and retention approaches.
10. Conducts formal and informal needs assessments, assists in determining appropriate training needed to improve Countywide initiatives and departments' operations.
11. Plans, develops, coordinates, and evaluates management development programs, such as mentoring, Effective Supervision, Supervisory Leadership, and service excellence certificate programs.
12. Coordinates countywide technology skills training including needs assessment, scheduling, and developing and monitoring the technology training budget.
13. Participates as a member of the Lean/Continuous Improvement program management team, including creation of training and development programs, input on program metrics and measurement and integration with strategic planning initiatives.
14. Manages County Tuition Assistance Program by reviewing and approving requests and monitoring budget allocations.
15. Provides technical expertise and assistance related to ADA, FMLA, FLSA, USERRA, and Civil Rights Act.
16. Consults with and advises management on employment and labor relations issues related to performance improvement, employee misconduct and/or conflicts, discipline options and processes, compensation, benefits, and staffing.
17. Performs compensation studies, analyzes data, and makes recommendations based on market, internal equity, and other variables.
18. Represents the County at grievance hearings by advising department heads of the application and interpretation of County policies and collective bargaining agreement; recommends actions to be taken.
19. Develops and conducts recruitment and selection processes for vacancies in assigned departments.
20. Participates in special projects and work groups and may function as a project leader.
21. Investigates and responds to unemployment compensation claims and participates in defending the County's position at formal hearings.
22. Reviews and approves personnel transactions, such as new hires, merit increases, salary delays, and promotion, demotion, and transfers in accordance with County policy, labor agreements, classification specifications, and salary policy.
23. Conducts training sessions regarding county policies, procedures and human resources related issues.
24. Develops, implements, and administers human resources policies and procedures; and assists in training employees and management staff.
25. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with employees, departments, and the public.
26. Performs other duties as required.
Essential Knowledge and Abilities
1. Comprehensive knowledge of the modern principles and practices used in the development and presentation of employee training and organizational development programs.
2. Comprehensive knowledge of adult learning theory and of curriculum development.
3. Comprehensive knowledge of the principles and practices of labor relations and human resources administration.
4. Comprehensive knowledge of principles of recruitment and selection including interviewing, test development, validity, and job-relatedness.
5. Comprehensive knowledge of the various duties, responsibilities, requirements, and qualifications of various levels of job classification.
6. Comprehensive knowledge of organizational classification and compensation systems, theories, and practices.
7. Considerable knowledge of research methods, practices, and sources of information.
8. Considerable knowledge of electronic applicant management system.
9. Considerable knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations.
10. Considerable knowledge of the concepts, principles, and practices associated with Lean, Continuous Improvement, and strategic planning.
11. Considerable knowledge of e-learning resources, systems, tools, and software.
12. Working knowledge of human resources information systems.
13. Working knowledge of technology, social media, presentation, spreadsheet, and word processing programs.
14. Ability to research and analyze information; evaluate alternatives and solutions; and make appropriate recommendations.
15. Ability to plan, organize, and effectively carry out a variety of assignments.
16. Ability to interview, evaluate, and make recommendations for selection.
17. Ability to coordinate, develop, and implement policies, procedures, and recommendations.
18. Ability to participate in and/or lead work groups.
19. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
20. Ability to conduct comprehensive training needs assessment and program evaluations.
21. Ability to research, develop, and present training programs and materials and other learning activities.
22. Ability to prepare clear, concise, and creative written materials for communication and training purposes.
23. Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing, and to make presentations to groups.
Training and Experience
1. Graduation from a recognized college or university with a bachelor’s degree in human resources management, labor or industrial relations; business or public administration, social sciences, or a closely related field.
2. Two (2) years of professional work experience in human resources administration including employment, wage and salary administration, labor relations, training, employee learning and development, organizational development, or a closely related field, preferably in the public sector.
3. Master's degree from a recognized college or university in an area listed above may be substituted for one (1) year of the work experience requirement.
Waukesha County has a population of 390,000 and is located in the southeast corner of Wisconsin, next to the Milwaukee metropolitan area. It is two hours northwest of Chicago, 30 minutes from downtown Milwaukee, and approximately one hour from Madison.
For further information and to apply, visit https://www.waukeshacounty.gov/jobs